CRB has a very active mining portfolio, services provided range from:
- Helping multinational mining corporate/investors to establish corporate presence in Tanzania and acquire mineral rights either by applying for new licencing or purchasing existing licences (by direct purchase or through farm-in arrangements);
- Conducting due diligences on mineral rights (title due diligences) and giving legal opinions for intending purchasers and for purposes of raising of funds at international offshore stock exchanges;
- Designing environmental compliance matrices for exploration and mining companies and conducting bi annual environmental compliance audits.
- Advising mining companies in the negotiation of joint venture agreements with holders of mining rights.
- Advising mining companies on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and relationships with host communities.
- Orica Mining Limited
- Hemisphere Resources
- Cradle Resources Limited
- African Barrick Gold Plc
- Mantra Resources Limited
- Kabanga Nickel
- Handeni Resources Inc.
- Shanta Mining Company Limited and its affiliates
- Shanta Gold Limited
The Managing Partner was listed in the 2012 Edition of the “who is who” in the mining law industry in Tanzania and was among the two profiled lawyers.www.whoswholegal.com